Maruti Suzuki Service On Wheels – Doorstep Car Repair Service
All car owners will certainly agree to one thing that regular car servicing is a very important part of maintaining your vehicle. However, you cringe at the thought of getting your car serviced due to traffic-filled roads, overloaded car service centers, and delays in getting a serviced car back. Maruti Suzuki, as always keeping customer convenience in mind, now offers car service at customer doorstep. Maruti Suzuki has recently launched “Service on Wheels’. Service on Wheels will boost the existing strong Maruti Suzuki service network of over 3,600 workshops spread across more than 1,800 towns and cities.
What is Service on Wheels?
‘Service on Wheels’ or SOW is a smart workshop on the move to offer customers the option of availing Maruti Suzuki car service at their doorsteps. Moreover, It is an endeavor to offer hassle-free car ownership experience to all Maruti Suzuki car owners. In other words, Maruti Suzuki has equipped it with all modern tools and technologies. It can undertake service, repairs, and other related jobs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles.
What are the important features of Service on Wheels?
- It is capable of performing PMS – Periodic Maintenance Service and a majority of running repairs for all Maruti Suzuki passenger vehicles
- Maruti Suzuki has equipped SOW with portable tools trolley for fast repairs
- In addition, it contains ergonomic storage racks for spare parts
- SOW has provision for underbody inspection and repair.
- Service on Wheels is manned by Maruti Suzuki certified service manpower
What are the benefits of Service on Wheels?
- ‘Service on Wheels’ is a workshop built on a four-wheeler. In other words, they have designed SOW to meet the entire service needs of Maruti Suzuki customers
- It is available for all engine variants including petrol, diesel, and CNG
- Service on Wheels covers both paid and free services just like standard Maruti Suzuki Service Centre
- It can conduct all car services like repairs, underbody inspection, oil changing, filter cleaning and much more
- SOW is certainly very beneficial for all the Maruti Suzuki customers located in far-flung areas
- It also caters to those customers in urban areas who are unable to visit the workshop due to lack of time.
- Most importantly, Service on Wheels can do doorstep servicing of all Maruti Suzuki & Nexa passenger cars.
How to avail Service on Wheels in Mumbai?
Shivam Autozone is an Authorized Maruti Suzuki dealership with service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar. To know more, kindly click https://bit.ly/2Hpx833 You can call our Service Hotline on 8082696969 and book an appointment for Service on Wheels. Also, you can book an Online car service appointment. Just click the given link and fill up the relevant details. Our service team will call you and schedule an appointment at your convenience. Click https://bit.ly/2EkGWba