XL6 – The Premium 6-Seater by NEXA
The New XL6 made its Indian debut in 2019 in NEXA Channel of Maruti Suzuki. Launched in August month of 2019, XL6 is a Premium 6-Seater, three-row MPV powered with the latest Engine and Technology.
Engine & Power of XL6
XL6 comes in both, 5-speed Manual & 4-speed Automatic Transmission. The premium Nexa MPV, XL6 is powered with Maruti’s latest 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder K15 petrol engine with improved torque and power output along with the progressive Smart Hybrid Technology, same as Ertiga. This engine generates 105PS power with 138Nm torque and gives fuel efficiency of 19.01km/lt for Manual Transmission and 17.99 km/lt for Automatic Transmission. Currently Nexa XL6 is available in 2 petrol powered variants – Zeta & Alpha variants. Both the variants are available with Automatic Transmission.
BS-VI Compliant XL6
The new MPV off Nexa, XL6 is BS-VI compliant. It is the second car under Nexa that is BS VI compliant besides Baleno. The BS-VI compliant petrol vehicles lead to a substantial reduction of almost 25% in Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) emissions. BS-VI norms also enforce a stringent limit on Non-Methane Hydrocarbons (NMHC) emissions. The BS-VI norms ensure a significant increase in the durability of exhaust after-treatment system. Ertiga, the only other MUV of Maruti Suzuki is also BS-VI compliant and thus there is no surprise that XL6 gets compared to Maruti Ertiga.
XL6 – Exterior & Interior
XL6 is designed for customers wanting a sporty looking, lifestyle vehicle that delivers great on comfort, space and performance. The premium MPV, XL6 from Nexa by Maruti Suzuki has been conceptualized considering the modern customer who wishes for a vehicle with style, space and superiority. It embodies an absolutely new character with cutting edge design in the exterior along with luxurious interior which makes your family comfortable and gives a memorable driving experience.
Few striking Interior & exterior features of XL6 include:
- Aggressive Front Grille with sweeping cross-bar Chrome Garnish
- Signature Quad chamber LED Reflector Headlamp
- Integrated Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- Integrated Front & Rear Skid Plate with Side Cladding
- Roof Rails
- Auto ORVMs
- LED Fog Lamps
- 3D LED Tail Lights with Light Guides
- Gloss Black Alloy Wheels
- Business Class Interior
- Plush Leather Captain Seats
- One Touch Recline
- All-black premium Stone Finished Interiors
- Instrument Cluster with TFT MID
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Auto AC
- Smartplay Studio with seamless with Apple Car play & Android Auto
- Cruise Control
- Spacious Boot
XL6 is powered with progressive Smart Hybrid Technology which helps reduce load on engine and increases fuel efficiency as follows:
- Idle Stop Start – The engine automatically stops when idle & starts silently when optimal conditions are met. It functions in both transmissions, Manual & Automatic. This helps in saving fuel and thus increasing fuel efficiency.
- Torque Assist Function – During acceleration, the Torque assist is provided to the engine by the Lithium-Ion Battery thus enhancing the driving experience.
- Brake Energy Regeneration – Braking charges the lithium-ion battery which in turn assists the Engine Idle Stop Start & Torque Assist functions.
XL6 Safety Features
XL6 has quite a few additional Safety features besides the standard Safety features covered under Nexa Safety Shield. The standard safety features include; SUZUKI TECT Body, HEARTECT Platform, Dual Front Airbags, ISOFIX Child Seat Anchorages, Seat Belt pre-tensioners with Force Limiters, Pedestrian Protection Compliance, Full frontal Impact Compliance, Frontal Offset Impact Compliance & Side Impact Compliance & ABS with EBD. XL6 also offers additional safety features like Speed Alert System, Co-driver Seat Belt Reminder and Rear Parking Assist Sensors as standard features, making it compliant with AIS 145 regulation.
- XL6 Price
- XL6 price starts from an ex-showroom of Rs. 9.79 lakhs for Zeta Manual Variant and goes up to Rs. 11.46 lakhs for Alpha Automatic variant.
- XL6 Colours
XL6 comes in six exciting colours, one additional over Ertiga, out of which 2 colours are brand new in XL6, Pearl Brave Khakhi & Pearl Metallic Auburn Red. The other standard colours available in XL6 are Pearl Arctic White, Metallic Premium Silver, Metallic Magma Grey and Nexa Blue.
XL6 is the best-in-class MPV over its rivals. However, its competitors in that segment are 7 seater Mahindra Marazzo, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga & Renault Lodgy.
The Booking amount for Maruti Suzuki Nexa XL6 is just Rs. 11,000/-. You can book and buy the new XL6 2019 now in Mumbai at Nexa Andheri East showroom or Nexa Kandivali West Showroom. For a Doorstep XL6 Test Drive in Mumbai, you can contact Nexa Shivam Autozone at 8600288888 or Book it Online at https://www.shivamnexa.com/car/buy-nexa-xl6-price-mumbai